Monday, March 31, 2014

What I Wish People Knew...

*coping with chronic pain leaves me drained mentally, physically and emotionally everyday.
*I am never exaggerating pain. On the contrary I am usually saying I am more okay then I am not.
*I need help & support to get thru this more than I say I do.
*I try and shield everyone from how bad the pain really is.
*I hate being a burden on my family.
*I am never feeling sorry for myself. I am not playing the victim.
*When you have to say the same thing to me 10 times a day, its not for lack of listening but I have so many other things going on in my mind because of pain as well as medication that sometimes it is hard for me to focus.
*I really appreciate my family & Johnny standing by me. My parents & Grandma especially. more than you will ever know.
*this is not all in my head.
*and its driving me crazy. Its making me angry
*i need to know that even though i can not do things that i used to do, i am still so blessed and there are things i still can do
*sometimes i just need a hug
*i am always tired
*my pain doesnt go away. good days for me would be horrible days for someone who is normal.
*if i look okay, im usually still not. and theres nothing i can do
*all i want to do is run!
*i cry at least once a day that this is my life
*im sorry for taking my anger out on others. the pain takes over me
*im sorry that my mom has to see me go through this

No comments:

Post a Comment